Noise means for telephone cables of secure telephone networks "RIAS-4ShL"
Designed for noisy telephone cables protected telephone networks.
- the spectrum of the output signals of the generators is continuous in the frequency range from 30 Hz to 30 kHz;
- the number of asymmetric lines that can be connected to the generator - 6 pcs;
- the number of symmetrical lines that can be connected to the generator - 2 pcs;
- when the signal level at the generator output decreases by 3 ÷ 5 dB from the nominal light and sound alarm is triggered on the control unit of the device;
- the control unit provides control of the generator units of the device;
- sequential selection of generators is performed using the button, while the generator number will be displayed on the indicator;
- sequential selection of channels is performed using the button, while the channel number will be displayed on the indicator;
- when any generator fails, the alarm LED on the control unit lights up and an audible alarm is activated;
- when checking the signal levels at the outputs of the master oscillator and the channels, the yellow LEDs of the generator, the green LEDs of the choice of asymmetric channels and symmetric channels are alternately lit.
- during unauthorized opening of the front or rear panel, as well as when disconnecting any of the object connection sockets on the control unit, the security LED lights up and an audible alarm is activated;
- the power supply of the device is provided from an alternating current network with a voltage of 220 V or from a DC source with a voltage of 17 ÷ 75 V;
- the device can operate in the following modes: manual, semi-automatic, automatic and remote;
- when working in manual mode, control and monitoring is provided by the control unit panel;
- when operating in semi-automatic mode, control and monitoring is provided from a computer, while the operator simulates the front panel of the control unit;
- when operating in automatic mode, control and monitoring is provided from a computer, while control and monitoring is provided according to a predetermined algorithm;
- when working in remote mode, control and monitoring is provided by the central control center.
The funds are supplied in 5 versions and 3 types of spare property.